bottom of the sky


as im sitting here, again smelling rats/feet (not yet sure)...

my roommate stuttered mid-sentence and proceeded to tell me that our landlord had knocked on our door mid-afternoon, informing him that he had found snakes in the backyard. immediately i picture snakes on a plane kind of shit, my patio covered in scales and slit tongues.
knowing that my roomie has been sitting on the couch pretty much all day long, ingesting an o.d. amount of cough syrup and nyquil, i couldn't have heard correctly. he has been mumbling over in the corner of the living for at least 4 hours, so he isn't a very reliable source.

my roomie was wrong. the landlord said wasps not snakes. just tag that on with the rotting rats. snakes will be next im sure


note: i've been sitting writing this for a little while, about 10 minutes, and just as i was about to publish this, alas! another quote from him to end the night. think on it.
"am i talking slow right now? i feel like i'm talking slow..."





2 comments:

  1. Wow, you both are scary with that Nyquil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, some funny stuff. I like your insight into the ordinary things we deal with each day, and how it effects us. I tend to do much better with the positive, but learn more from the negative. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete