Schmintroductions

I've been itching to start a blog for some time now, and decided one day that no one will make it for me, so here you have it.
Mumble Loudly.

This blog is meant to be thought-provoking, inspirational; visually and verbally pleasing. I hope I can make it live up to its introduction.

Some posts will be me blabbering on about something (see: this post), some will be just pictures. This is meant to be fashion-y, but this photos, words and sounds can be used to inspire anyone or anything, fashion aside. Some posts will be my nutty outfits I wear day to day, and some will be the weird food I cook and bake myself. Some will be the projects I do in my home, and some will be just to get you thinking.

I hope you enjoy it. Comment, Link, Read, Enjoy, Get inspired.

Thanks




1. Source unknown

2 comments:

  1. Cool pics! I like the one with the hot air balloon where it looks like a horse fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I hope you'll keep reading, we're a baby but we are growing fast!

    ReplyDelete