happy happy joy joy

today, i did a lot of thinking.
i finally realized who i want to surround myself with, and that people (friends, family and even coworkers) are so important in every aspect of your day. i was inspired tonight; people doing what they love, and enjoying each others company. when i stepped away from it all, i heard strangers laughing and talking to each other, soft music playing in the background, and sweet drinks in their hands, it dawned on me: from the moment i woke up this morning, everyone i encountered throughout my day affected me in one way or another in a positive way. from the bitchy bartender i work with, to my asshole boss, to the stupid, drunk idiots who frequent the bar; surprisingly they all made my day better than it started off to be.

as i smoked out on the terrace and the night wound down, i realized how much power i have to make myself happy, and how everyone elses' outlook on their day effects mine.

i'd like to think that maybe i was the one that sent a positive vibe their way, making the day brighter for the both of us.









make someones day today

No comments:

Post a Comment